BALLISTIC PROTECTION : fast moving fragments / splinters / shrapnels / Pallets/ pointed projectiles etc
BALLASTIC STANDARDS COMPLIANT : MIL STD 43511D ( Impact tested to projectile standard MIL-STD-46593B ) , MIL PRF32432(GL)-2013 , Stagnag 2920 , ANZI–Z87.1-2015 , EN 167 , 168, 170
Frame : Anti-reflective, durable, flexible , made of Polymer alloy material to withstand tough treatment high strength, Modular frame assembly , Frame is one piece unit. Frame fits face perfectly to covers the eyes completely , gives maximum vision at the edges / corner and does not press hard on the nose &cheek bones. Allows user to maintain full situational awareness in dynamic tactical environment
Adjustable temples : adjustable temples/arms to make it universal fitment to adjust to different face / head sizes . Length of the frame are adjustable to allow maximum fit and comfort for all users.
Polycarbonate lens , shatter proof , anti- reflective, quickly removable or mountable without any tools , anti –fog coated, UV coated , 100% clarity, thickness of 2.3 mm. Interchangeable family of lenses ( Clear / tint / light enhancer ( Amber/ yellow )
- Clear Lens : Clear/ Transparent lens for night time / low light
- Light Enhancer Lens : Yellow/Amber lens for high contrast Application
- Tint Lens : Tint for Sunny condition
- Eyewear is suitable for usage - 45 deg C to 70 deg C
- Guaranteed functional life of above 7 years .
- Comes with standard one year manufacturing warranty
- Eyewear can be used with helmets, binoculars, NVD etc
- Comes with EVA storage Case which can be belted & velcroed
- Weight of complete eyewear is approx 50 grams
- Rugged , compact , simple to use, hand held , portable , light weight
- Can be maintained & repair in field.
SPECIALIZED POLYCARBONATE LENS
- Clarity , UV protection, IR protection : as per relevant EN 166, 167 standards
- Impact : Product conforming to impact tests as per standards : ANSI Z87.1-2003 (Z87+) ,
EN 166 standards, MIL STD 43511D (clause 3.5.10), MIL-STD-662F , Stagnag 2920.
- Material : Polycarbonate
- Features : High impact resistant, fog resistant , scratch resistant as per ANSI Z87.1-2003 (Z87+) standards
- Thickness of Polycarbonate Lens : in range of 2.5 mm to 3.50 mm
- Removability of Lenses : Lenses easily removable from the frame & easily changeable without using any tools
- Interchangeable Family of Lenses : Every goggle has option to be provided with easily
interchangeable lenses (a) Clear Lens (b) Grey / tint shade lens (c) Amber / Orange Lens (d) Anti Lazer .
- Manufacturer name , model and all compliant standards along with month & year of
manufacturing is ngraved / embossed / itched on the lens and frame, without
hampering the visibility of lens / strength of frame
SPECIALIZED HIGH IMPACT RESISTANT FRAME
- Material : single piece construction, made from impact resistant material, sturdy enough to hold the lens and fastening mechanism.
- Frame & strap Colour : Black / Green / Cream / Brown / blue / colour as desired
- Ventilation : continuous ventilation along perimeter
- Foam : Non - sweat absorbing soft foam / layer towards the all the part touching the face.
- Protection : protection against droplets and splashes of liquids, dust particles , as per standards EN 166:2001
- Has fastening mechanism / adjustable strap to facilitate easy securing by the user over the face / helmet / Patka / turban
- Quality : in range of 20-50 mm width, in range of 25 to 60 cm length -without stretch, Quick strap elastic adjustment , stretchable .
- Silicon coating : strap has anti slip silicon coating
- Thickness of strap : in range of 1 to 5 mm
- Strap is easily removable / attachable to the frame without using any tools.
- Has buckle to open the strap with one hand .
- Strap is same colour as frame of goggle with shade variation.
- Weight of compete goggle ( with 1 lens ) ( excluding packing ) : less than 200 grams
- Frame cloth cover : There is cloth cover which can be put on the frame when goggle not in use. This cover is of same colour as frame with shade variation.
- Packing : the complete goggle with spare optional lenses is supplied in a soft / hard carrying case , which can be belte .
- Optional Accessories / spares ( to be specified by buyer if required ):
- Cleaning cloth
- Lens cleaning liquid
- Optical insert for spectacles
- Clear Lens
- Grey / tint shade lens
- Amber / Orange Lens
- Anti-Laser Lens
- Frame cloth cver
Can be used in Ambient Temperature from- 70° to 80°